1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good service from Movietyme

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by meva, Feb 28, 2001.

1. meva

meva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I've been using movietyme for my r1 dvds for over a year now and have been pleased.Recently I had probs with a disc that I've owned for 8 months.Movietyme were very helpful and replaced the disc when I'm sure a lot of e-retailers would have said 'tough bananas'.Anyone looking for a r1 importer would do well to click on their ad.

2. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto. My copy of the Rock arrived this am from them - very prompt and boy am I a happy camper.

------------------
    I'm gonna show you God does exist...

3. ptmbradley

ptmbradley
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just ordered from them this morning for the first time. Bought The Rock for about £8 cheaper than Play, my supplier of choice.

Heard conflicting reports of the Movietyme service lately (and Play also come to that) so I hope there won't be a problem. I'm sure there won't. [​IMG]

4. GarethH

GarethH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    COPY OF POST MADE ON "THE ROCK" THREAD"

I ordered The Rock from Movietyme ages ago, but they seem to be taking their tyme sending it out. I've now ordered 3 movies from them so far.

1) Jurassic Park DTS - turned up 2 weeks after everyone got theirs.

2) Toy Story Toy Box - 3 weeks and no DVD, in the end it seemed to got lost in the post. So they sent another one which arrived a few days later.

3) Rock SE 2 Disc - Still has not been despatched, even though everyone else's has.

It looks like i learned now that Movietyme and I dont mix and i will NEVER order from them again. Looks like its back Disc Emporium which never failed me or Future Entertainment if i want to save a few quid and wait 3 days extra

Sorry Movietyme but you dont seem to like me do you.

5. clone

clone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Movietyme took 3 months to deliver Snow Leopard to me.
    They hardly ever answer emails.
    I won't use them again.

Its a pity their customer service is so erratic. Mind you their website is appalling ($-£ make no sense, and you can't pay in dollars anyway)