Good screen choice for an epson tw3200

windymillers

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have just brought one of these of a fella on this forum and was wondering what screen to get..

Distance is about 3.8m so I could get up to a 110" screen..I was thinking of going for a 100" one as a happy medium.

I would like it to be low profile if possible and electric.

Any recommendations?I ve seen plenty on ebay and havent a clue if they are any good.

Budgetwise; I havent a clue..300/400 get you anything any good?

TIA:thumbsup:

If you have the room get a fixed screen they are much better as you never get ripples or edge curl and they are completely flat.

You could make your own for under £40 it's easy and requires little or no diy skills and takes an afternoon allowing even for the paint to dry.

If you have the room get a fixed screen they are much better as you never get ripples or edge curl and they are completely flat.

You could make your own for under £40 it's easy and requires little or no diy skills and takes an afternoon allowing even for the paint to dry.

Unfortunately I dont have the room for a fixed screen so a drop down is my only option.

How about a tab tensioned?

A new tab tensioned will cost quite a bit more than your budget,think in the region of £700+ depending on size.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom