good scart?

marko3499

Standard Member
Reaction score
is it worth investing in a quality scart to connect my panny TH42PX80 to my old sky box, and if so, could someone please point me to a good place to buy such a scart?

thanks in advance!

thor, ixos, monster

i wouldnt (personally) spend more than £25 on a scart. they make a difference, but not when you start speding silly money. much better than keeping your old (or free) scarts tho!

I use monster. Ive tried 1,2,3 and thx ultra monster ranges. The more you spend the better they get of course.
Monster video 1 is a great start, the upgrade from a cheap lead is vast and instantly noticable.
Monster video 2 is a bit better but not that noticable unless you look carefully.
Monster video 3 is a large step up from the monster 2 and well worth the extra money.
Monster thx ultra is by far the best, but also by far the most expensive.

Hope this helps

I use monster. Ive tried 1,2,3 and thx ultra monster ranges. The more you spend the better they get of course.

More cash does not always equal more noticable improvements but I still find it hard to take Monster seriously while they include claims like this one :

'Gas injected cellular dielectric for high velocity'

Glad you are enjoying your Monster cables but in general there are better places to spent your money than with them, Thor and IXOS would be two suggestions.

More cash does not always equal more noticable improvements but I still find it hard to take Monster seriously while they include claims like this one :

'Gas injected cellular dielectric for high velocity'

Glad you are enjoying your Monster cables but in general there are better places to spent your money than with them, Thor and IXOS would be two suggestions.

The company that sells gold plated computer cables to help "speed things up"?

Can't comment on their PC cables but the lower end of their SCART cable range are perfectly good.

As previously mentioned you don't need to spend more than about £25 or so to get a good SCART cable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom