Good price for a Panny 36 PB50C??

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by S.S.Dhuper, May 24, 2002.

1. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,
    I can get the Panny 36 PB50 for £1599.00 and that includes a free panny NV FJ730 VCR is that a good price, is this Panny any good against the Philps,Toshiba, or even the sony, I need the new TV to go with my Panny SA-HT80 any advice will be helpfull.

2. PRICEY

PRICEY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a Panny 36pb50.it is a good price but i think the prices are falling because this model is being replaced with a model with an integrated digital tuner.Still a good deal though as i paid 1,800 quid just before Xmas.

3. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any idea when the new model is out??? if it's in the near future I'd rather wait fot it.

4. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +302
    I believe it will be available in June. :)

5. Tom Braider

Tom Braider

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When I was looking for the PL30 a couple of months ago Empire Direct were the cheapest. I eventually returned it because of disatisfaction with the terrestrial picture. Empire took it back without any quibbling. I'd buy from them again.

6. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there, but did you also get delivery charges back I would guess not being the answer, because I had a bought a Awia TV/VCR Combo and I wanted to return it they said no problem but you will not get the delivery charges back which was £20.00.

7. Tom Braider

Tom Braider

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No, I never even bothered asking. It's a common policy with most places not to refund delivery. I was just happy to offload it without any grief.

8. rimmers

rimmers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Empire are very good.

After buying my TV and paying £30 for express delivery I managed to get a refund on the delivery because I had to wait a week for the TV.

I would assume you would not get a refund for taking the TV back though.

Neil