• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Good portable On Ear Headphones for around £50 to £100

Maidenpriest

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend some no frills (no blutooth I don't want battery's etc) but best sounding portable on ear headphones for around £100, my Soundmagic P21 ones have just disintegrated, literally the plastic has melted holding the cups and band together etc, real crap because i love the sound :eek: ? Thanks

muljao

I like AKG k72, but they are over ears, does that count in what your looking for, sometimes people use different terminology

My AKG K451 on ears are great and cheap

muljao

Got my headphones today.
Apart from a few dents on the box they look brand new, and you still get the original packaging as well. Unfortunately I'm pretty underwhelmed with the spatial sound through my pc, which was the main reason I bought them :(
You probably need a soundcard or headphone amp to reap benefits. Normally pc headphone out are at the lower end of the scale quality wise

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom