Good pj retailers

martian1

I have been thinking of uprading pj and since i already own one know the value of a good retailer.Is there still retailers willing to do pixel checks etc
I know discountv used to but i cannot find them anymore are they still around :smashin:
Thanks all

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
if you want the cheapest option and are ready to take a risk on importing you can not go wrong with HIVIZone from HK.

Chan the owner is fantastic and i would have no hesitation in buying from there again. picked up my AE1000 (UK specced as well which has been successfully registered for a one year warranty with panasonic UK) for £1400.

lupo

Novice Member
Hi martian1,
Discount tv are still going. I have just purchased (02/04/07) an Infocus IN72
from them for only £440 with 12 months interest free credit. :)
their website is http://www.discounttv.co.uk/.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

bobsters

Novice Member
I got my IN72 brand new from a US seller on ebay for £320 including postage - no customs fees were charged. Power cord was detachable, so I could just use a UK one. So I'd say look at ebay too, as imports can be a *lot* cheaper! :)

Delh68

I have been thinking of uprading pj and since i already own one know the value of a good retailer.Is there still retailers willing to do pixel checks etc
I know discountv used to but i cannot find them anymore are they still around :smashin:
Thanks all
http://www.ivojo.co.uk
do stuck pixel checks on some of, if not all of their projectors

Delh68

martian1

Well i have a infocus 7200..bit long in the tooth now :rotfl: and will most likely go for a in76 next.I had a dead pixel issue not long after i bought it and had to send it back...worrying times.This is the main reason i would stick with uk seller if things go pear shaped you need the support of a good retailer.I think discounts reputation is very good on the forums and when the time and deal is right for me either discount or ivojo will be my 1st port of call.One last thing to consider..it cost me about £35 to send it back for repair i am pretty sure it needed to go to amsterdam so retailer sent it for me free of charge.My warranty has ran out but i have another year that i took out myself.Now if it acts up i will get it repaired but the shipping cost will be about £130 quite a leap.
I think with imported pj's you would get hit with this charge regardless.
thanks all

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom