Good PANNY TH42PW5B PRICE

I

ispeed40

Just to let everyone know......

I bought a TH42PW5B from John Lewis on a price match against the PANASONIC shop which had the display at £3375. A late XMAS present, but a welcome one !

JL don't compare the price with their 5 year parts and labour deal, so it was an easy decision !

Now i'm just looking for a decent tuner box to use, the IMAX ULTRA looks the business, any views on what's best ?

I need to route; Component from DVD, SVIDEO from other sources such as CONSOLES, DIGITAL CABLE BOX, etc. I use both R1 and R2 DVDs and am interested in gettting progressive scan through both NTSC and PAL.

Im sure this is an easy one for the experts !

Also, does anyone know what stand is decent for the PANNY ? I need to place it (for a while) on an A/V shelf, so I need a tabletop stand.

Cheers
Speedy

Panasonic shop? I presume thats not an internet only retailer. Where are they based as I have never heard of them before?

Originally posted by Nick23
Panasonic shop? I presume thats not an internet only retailer. Where are they based as I have never heard of them before?

They are like the Sony shops on the high street, a branded shop, only selling Panasonic (and Technics) stuff. This one happens to be in the Harlequin in Watford, the same shopping centre as the John Lewis Store I bought the plasma !

Cheers,

Speedy

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom