Good on-line retailer required

Cwhelan

Standard Member
Hi,

Anyone got any links to a good & reliable online retailer to purchase a Denon 3805?

Cheers,

CW. :lease:

Kazman

I second all the above, and also highly recommend www.avland.co.uk, excellent service from them.

Forum sponsers www.avsales.co.uk also have a very good reputation.

The advantage of all the ones mentioned here so far in this thread are that they are available on the phone too, and you speak to someone who knows what they are talking about, not some telesales rep. Haggling also works wonders ;)

GFS AV

Banned
kazman,

Did you get a good price on your 7500??

dvdchild

Distinguished Member
I can highly recommend Peter Tyson as i bought mine there. Had a fault with remote and they dealt with it very quickly. Excellent Service and generally nice guys to deal with.

DVDCHILD

Kazman

GFS AV said:
kazman,

Did you get a good price on your 7500??

I'm sworn to secrecy, I will say that the SR7500 has an RRP of £699, and is more than worth that price tag alone.

All I can advise is ask, :D, some dealers are more willing to haggle than others.

T

tpc3416

Cwhelan, I ordered my "B" unit from www.ubid.com and had it shipped to my front door Fed Ex for under $750 US. I think they have it now for $699 US plus shipping. No problems at all, not even a scratch. Denon refurbs them to new condition and even gives a 90 day warranty on the unit. For the $150-$250 savings, you can afford to have it serviced 1x if something does go wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom