Good Offer in Northern Ireland !

DUVET

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just been to S & R electric in belfast, was trying to get a PM on a plasma, home cinema speakers and dvd player !

they said they don't normally PM online prices but they would do there best, well it was only £100 more expensive than the internet price i got, and they are local, the online price was from empire direct in england.

BUT THE BIG PLUS !

they offer an extra 2 years warrenty on all plasma's and lcd tv's for free. :clap:

so for the £100 extra your getting 2 years warrenty on top of the year you already have. :thumbsup:

plus they said they would order me my home cinema system in and dvd player, plus free delivery of all items. :thumbsup:

just thought it was worth sharing with the Northern Ireland AV Fourm members. :hiya:

duvet

Son, that is a result! :thumbsup:

What did you order in the end and when are you moving into your new place (I should know this really, me being your dad and all!) :(

What TV did you go for mate?

CFC1 said:
Son, that is a result! :thumbsup:

What did you order in the end and when are you moving into your new place (I should know this really, me being your dad and all!) :(

alright there da, its been a while !

well..........

I'm going to take the plunge and get the samsung PS50Q7HDX, they only had the 42" model in stock and i must say it looks amazing, piano black finish too ! was sitting next to a panny and various others and i must say, it looked the best by a bit, was watching all the tv's for 30-40 mins and it came out tops !

they guy is having to order the 50" in for me, as they dont have it in stock, he is also ordering me the sony HTSS1000 home cinema kit and the samsung DVDHD860 ! :smashin: and free deliver instead of £100+ from england.

Really chuffed that i got offered a good deal from a local supplier and an extra 2 years warrenty !

Knowing all these items take up space that i don't have until my place is finished i will have to hold back on ordering until i get a 100% certain date for my new apartment, the estate agents said 8-10 weeks until we could move in, that was 11 weeks ago and it still needs fitted out ! :thumbsdow

:clap: HURRY UP APARTMENT I WANT TO ORDER MY PLASMA :clap:

Hey, that's cool having your dad on the forum. It's like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :rolleyes:

Nice one Duvet, I find the Samsung and Sony a nice combination.:thumbsup:
Hope everything goes well.

HoTTdog said:
Hey, that's cool having your dad on the forum. It's like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :rolleyes:

It's true! I'm always pulling him out of scrapes...underground caverns, the Nazi's..........

bobby19 said:
where is S&R in belfast ??

Its on the holywood road in east belfast. the guy in the shop informed me that they are going to opening a new store in Newtownards very soon.

go on to the multimap web site and you can find it no problem. its just off the Newtownards road. if you need any more help finding them let me know.

I know its great having daddy on here:hiya: ..........any chance of a £2000 loan to buy all my gear da ? :smashin:

DUVET

do u drive up the newtownards road and then turn right at mcdonalds ??

bobby19 said:
do u drive up the newtownards road and then turn right at mcdonalds ??

when your driving up the newtownards out of the city. you come to the arches, turn left, its about 200 yards after McD's, S & R electric is about 200-300 yards on the left hand side, its hard to miss !

its says " sam's yer man for a bagin" on the outside.

What about yas. Im in Belfast too. You got a real good deal there mate. S and R however were unable to match my Panny 42PX60B from Richer Sounds at 1399 including the Viera stand. I did not realise about the extra warranty they offer. Good deal!!!

Sams yer man...for a bargin...and all that!!

(for radio listeners in Northern Ireland you will understand that :thumbsup: )

synnea said:
What about yas. Im in Belfast too. You got a real good deal there mate. S and R however were unable to match my Panny 42PX60B from Richer Sounds at 1399 including the Viera stand. I did not realise about the extra warranty they offer. Good deal!!!

Sams yer man...for a bargin...and all that!!

(for radio listeners in Northern Ireland you will understand that :thumbsup: )

they waren't able to match the price i got from the internet but they done there best, with the extra two years warrenty, i ended up getting a better deal anyway.

"Sam is yer man for a bargin" tho he wasn't in the shop when i was there. lol

duvet

Edited because i talk sheer balls at time

nice option on the sammy, let it bed in for a while though. I have the PS42E7HD plasma and it is giving me some jip. Can't believe they didn't do a PM for ya, o well enjoy the tv Duvet

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom