Good news: New Catalyst driver now support 1360x768!

X

xuk888

Hi, All,

After playing with different drivers for Nvidia and ATI cards and Powerstrip, I just about to convince myself to use the resolution 1280x720 for my Sharp G3 TV.
Download and install new Catalyst today and discover that ATI now has decided to included 1360x768 in the resolution selection :clap: . Now the image displayed on my TV is much greater! :clap:
I would suggest that all Radeon users install the new driver and uninstall powerstrip.

In Linux you can just "add" a resolution. A dialog appears where you type X and Y res, confirm it and this new resolution is selectable like all others. Similarly you can remove a resolution that you are not interested in (like 640x480).
A good idea for Windows developers?

Is there a new driver for Nvidia GeForce cards that allo tthis res, cant seem to find any details regarding this res.

Cheers

Taz

What do people have their monitor set up in windows as? Just a normal plug and play or are you using a different inf file? Because this seems to effect the resolutions available more that anything else....

Plus has anyone managed to get this resolutions running at 50Hz? TV playback through media center is a bit jerky and I think it's because it's converting it from 50Hz to 60Hz which is the monitor refresh rate.... :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom