Good London dealers?

R

raston

I'm trying to decide which 28" TV to buy and am starting to get concerned about all the problems reported here. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in London where I can actually test out some TVs?

And does anyone have a 28" tv that they're actually happy with?

hi raston

ive bought 2 widesreen tv's in London since oct2001 here are my findings. In my opinion the best place to buy is a big store (ie John Lewis or House of Fraser etc, Oxford street.)

HoF were happy to let me test the tvs i was interested in with the same DVD and player. Once i made my choice i asked them (HoF) to price match HiSPek who had the same tv for hundreds of pounds less, they did. As a refreshing change the salesman I spoke with actually knew about the features of the different tvs.

I tried the TV shops on Totenhamcourt rd and Edware rd, but i found most of the sales ppl didnt know what they were on about and are unwilling to price match.
In all fairness, of the shops on Tottenham court rd, Shasonic were willing to let me try the same DVD and player on some of the TVs i was interested in (tho I found the staff were still pretty Un-knowledgeable and therefore pretty unhelpfull )

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom