• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Good Investment Areas in London

kingolympics

Some of you might remember my thread asking about a few areas in south london and if they're nice places to live. I've sing decided to widen my search and am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom property in London for around £400k.

I'd like an area which is up and coming...am would just be keen to hear any of your ideas...

domtheone

Distinguished Member
1-2 Bedroom for 400k!

Given that London valuations are astonishingly overvalued (biggest housing bubble of all time?) , why not spread the risk and buy 3-4 of properties elsewhere :)

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
£400k in London won't get you much. Guy who sits next to me at work bought a 1 bedroom flat in Deptford for £175k in 2005 and just sold it for £400k.

It is an absolute crap hole (he has been renting it whilst working in Singapore) and he got 3 offers without people viewing it within the first day it went on the market.

The property market in London is Bonkers.

kingolympics

Yep you really don't get a lot for your money but it's where I need to be. Looking at different areas in zone 2 for now like Kensal Rise.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom