Good headphones to use on plane

Jurge92

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I need a new headphone to use (mainly) on a plane to Hong Kong. I don't travel too often, hence this hasn't been an issue before. However, since this is going to be multiple (will return several times) long flights, a decent headset will be nice to have.

I don't want to spend too much on this, since it's main purpose will be to be used on planes to watch movies/shows and listen to some music. Usually I use my Koss Porta Pro, and I enjoy the sound quality. I am also in possession of a SteelSeries Siberia Elite, which I sometimes use for music and gaming, but have yet to try it on a plane.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Bose Comfort 25 noise cancelling headphones, worth the money.

What about the Audio Technica ATH-ANC70?

Do you have these?
The NC part is not something I`d use all the time but would like the feature when i travel.

I currently use a Cowon J3 for my sounds and presume I would`t need an amp to enjoy them. I`ve had my trusty Senneheiser PX100s for years now and need an upgrade.

Do you have these?
The NC part is not something I`d use all the time but would like the feature when i travel.

I currently use a Cowon J3 for my sounds and presume I would`t need an amp to enjoy them. I`ve had my trusty Senneheiser PX100s for years now and need an upgrade.
I didn't buy them. I just used the Koss Porta Pro. The plane wasn't that noisy, so for me it was more than okay.

Hi I'm new here but I've recently bought a pair of Superlux hd 562's they were only £25 and are remarkably good. They look like a copy of Sennhieser hd 25's, I bought them for use while my wife watches her tv programs so she doesn't have to listen to my musical choices.

I've tried a few, I currently use the Bose QC20 and I could not be happier. We had a huge party next door recently I put these on and I was in peace. ...and I am very very sensitive to noises.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom