Good gamepad for PC gaming?

BlueOrange25

Hi everybody. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what might make a good gamepad for PC gaming.

I'm looking to buy a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 and would prefer to use a pad. I know some people have suggested using a Playstation 2 controller through an adaptor, but I'm concerned about compatibility issues. Preferably I'd like to use a gamepad designed for the PC.

I'd be grateful if people could offer some of thier opinions and experiences on this matter.

Thanks.

Pulsar

I use a logitech wireless gamepad. It is great for Pro Evo 3, and many more games. It is only £20 at the moment in Dixons.

Rob

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
I bought an adaptor and it works in everything I have tried including emulators, PES 3 demo, FFXI....

Definately the best controller you can buy.

BlueOrange25

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know where I can order a USB adaptor for the Playstation 2 Dual Shock pad?

Kearney

I have a Gravis Gamepad pro and i like that one very much. It uses USB and detects automatically, no drivers or calibration to worry about.

CrispyXUK

Lik-sang do an adaptor for PS pads which you can plug 4 pads into - it cost about a tenner.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom