• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Good entertainment for 10 year olds?

Loofah

Established Member
A quick and simple question that I'd like a HUGE response to please!

I need to find a game for a 10 year old girl and am thinking of LBP... is this suitable and do you think she'd like it?

Thanks for all opinions as I'm pretty stumped lol

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
100% yes. I love it (34) and so does my 6yr old lad so I'me sure most 10yr old girls would too. :smashin:

hodg100

Distinguished Member
Yeah I think it's definitely a suitable game for a 10 year old other than the rather large difficulty spike in the later levels but, other than that, I'm sure she'll love it:)

Loofah

Established Member
Thanks guys, lets hope she enjoys it! And while she's not about I guess I could try it out... ;)

Usama

Distinguished Member
LBP! ;) :smashin:

Usama

Distinguished Member

cas398

Prominent Member
It's a bit like the 2D Super Mario games imo. Playable and loved by all ages.

Loads of levels to keep anyone occupied. Absolute bargain for under £20.

Vorix

Established Member
My 9 and 6 year old daughters absolutely love it - they were screaming so loudly the other day I thought one of them had had a major accident but they were just covering each other with stickers (virtually, of course) :)

Forbez

Established Member
Oh boy did I get brownie points! Thanks all

I need my eyes tested, I thought at first glance you said Brownie Pants!

I enjoy LBP, but I wouldnt go crazy for it. I like Levels like Takeshi's castle etc that have been made, as I can relate them to the TV show, but others I find ok.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom