Good deals on The Hitcher?

Andy Dee

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone found any good deals on "The Hitcher"

I saw this film on Video about 8 years ago. I remember it had me on the edge of my seat.

Various searches lead me to believe its not yet available on region 2 and i cant find it any cheaper than £14.99 on any other region.

Anyone bought this recently?

Is it worth getting at this price?

Regards

Andy

The R1 is $15.99 (Canadian) at www.absound.ca. You'll have to add on $6 postage as well.

Grand total - a little over £9 delivered

(but note that you can stick another DVD in there as well for the same postage, as long as your order is less than £18 so you avoid customs charges)

I've used A&B Sound quite a bit recently and have found them to be very reliable.

The review on Amazon says that the R1 is anamorphic

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/dvd/0783114893/tech-info/102-0244387-5090521

I saw The Hitcher on Ch4 when it was on a few months ago. I enjoyed it almost as much as I did the first time (which, like you, was many years ago on VHS) so am tempted to buy it myself at that price! :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thats a great price!! i went ahead and ordered it.

I took your advice and went for 2 dvd's, to take advantage on postage.

I went for Striptease with Demi Moore,..i know she has her knockers, but i actually quite liked the film.

Both for $41.98 (Canadian Dollars)

a little over £17 Inc Postage.

Well chuffed!!

No worries :)

I forgot to say, if the DVDs weren't in stock at the time, it can take anything from a couple of days to a couple of weeks to get them in stock - but that's a minor inconvenience consider how cheap they are!! :)

Great movie.
Didn't Eric Red write that one IIRC? He's also responsible for one of the best unknown werewolf movies of recent times, Bad Moon, also available for a pittance at AB.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom