Good Deal Pioneer 435HDE ? and Bose Question

Airwave1007

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi People,

I am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading all the information in it. I am planning on buying the following for general tv use and home cinema;

Pioneer 435HDE
Pioneer 868 dvd player for HDMI into plasma
Pioneer VSX2014IS
total = 3700.00 pound sterling

Can you tell me if this is a good deal I think it is but not a 100% as I am buyin in Ireland.

Also I have the Bose lifestyle set-up I know not great but it was an xmas gift from wife what can you do? Anyway I would like to use my new VSX for this but I am not sure if I can use the subwoofer for it as I cannot see an input on it to connect as it is used as the amp I think on the whole system. Do I buy a new subwoofer or will this one work?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Darren

you sure its an HDE, as AFAIK there not available in europe

The HDE version is what we have in Ireland and UK has XDE don't ask me why but yes I am sure as I am buying direct from Pioneer distribution.

ANYWAY to take bac the Bose system? Or was it a few Christmas's ago?

Koing

As I got it 2 Christmas's ago and the factory where they are made I live in the same town in Ireland. This was bought direct from Factory through cousin who works there. Guess no one is gonna answer my q's just have a go at my Bose set-up instead lol guess it was to be xpected when I wrote Bose in question. I hope someone will help me out with my amp question though...........?

Ireland is getting the HDE version simply because Freeview doesn't exist here, so getting an internal Freeview tuner (as per the XDE) would be something of a waste of time...

It sounds like a good price for Ireland, by the way. Actually, I think it's a very good price!

Si

Airwave1007 said:
As I got it 2 Christmas's ago and the factory where they are made I live in the same town in Ireland. This was bought direct from Factory through cousin who works there. Guess no one is gonna answer my q's just have a go at my Bose set-up instead lol guess it was to be xpected when I wrote Bose in question. I hope someone will help me out with my amp question though...........?
what exact BOSE system is it? as yo may or may not be able to us it with an AV amp

My mate bought a bose system (Just stereo not 5.1) about 10 years ago. Little black cubes and a sud. It sounded fantastic and still does.

They kit allot of high end night clubs out too

So what exactly is wrong with bose?
They no good anymore :confused:

Mickey

I have been following the threads over the last few weeks and have decided on the Pioneer 435HDE (I live in Ireland!), with the 868 DVD player and AX5Ai.

Your quoted price looks very good. Who is your source?

sounds like a good price, i got my 434HDE for £4200 868 for £850 and floating stand for £650 back in Feb!

mickey123 - your q about bose. IMO they are still good, however for the price there are MUCH better.

I was set up and ready to buy the bose AM15 speakers, until I heard the MS genies which blew the Bose away with music, accuracy, vocals, depth and price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom