Good customer service experience

Tomo1971

Banned
This morning at about 9:15 the V+ box went tits up.:rolleyes: :suicide:

No signal via HDMI, LiveTV icon had gone, just a blank screen. Did the resets, made sure my second (normal) STB was recieving a signal and so phoned CS. Woman went through a few things, used a three fingured salute on the front buttons to check that the HDMI setting was still active, sent new code down but nothing. Still dead. She said she will book an engineer and how does before 12am sound?

What? How shocked was I!

Engineer was here at 10:30, replaced the box and all in now fine.:clap:

Now thats service, albiet probably not what we can ususlly expect in normal circumstances. Engineer said they had a cancellation and I managed to get that slot.

Thats the first time we have had any serious trouble with the box, other than the odd resets and not responding to remote control that a reset always fixes. Had the box since it came out so not so bad.

Engineer said that they were hoping to get more HD content and that Richard Branson was doing his best to stick it in Murdoch as they have never got on together.

Steve

t11rmh

That's good service.

I hope Branson does kick Murdoch too as meglamaniacs should never prosper...

yorkyred

This morning at about 9:15 the V+ box went tits up.:rolleyes: :suicide:

No signal via HDMI, LiveTV icon had gone, just a blank screen. Did the resets, made sure my second (normal) STB was recieving a signal and so phoned CS. Woman went through a few things, used a three fingured salute on the front buttons to check that the HDMI setting was still active, sent new code down but nothing. Still dead. She said she will book an engineer and how does before 12am sound?

What? How shocked was I!

Engineer was here at 10:30, replaced the box and all in now fine.:clap:

Now thats service, albiet probably not what we can ususlly expect in normal circumstances. Engineer said they had a cancellation and I managed to get that slot.

Thats the first time we have had any serious trouble with the box, other than the odd resets and not responding to remote control that a reset always fixes. Had the box since it came out so not so bad.

Engineer said that they were hoping to get more HD [/B]content and that Richard Branson was doing his best to stick it in Murdoch as they have never got on together.

Steve

:rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom