Good Compaines for FreeSat install

Village

Standard Member
I've been thinking about getting FreeSat installed, we currently have Freeview and its weird to most of the rooms in the house (not all, something we do need to get done).

Give the ability to have HD and possibly more channels in the future I was thinking of getting FreeSat installed to our Victorian house (its quite large and so I'm not going to try and install it myself).

As we've had to have the guttering replaced we have some scaffolding up at the moment and so I thought that it would be a good opportunity to get the FreeSat put in, as it should make the job easier and therefore hopefully cheaper!

I was thinking of getting the record facility put into the main room, and then getting single cables run to a few other rooms in the house just for future proofing, apparently we can have up to 8 cables. In the living room we have a Windows MCE as the PVR, along with a large HDTV.

Does this make sense and can anyone suggest good companies to use in the South London area?

Thanks for any advice,

Village

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom