Good comebacks for whinging players

bishbashboshdj

Some little scouse kid invited me into a chat party so him and 4 freinds could all scream and shout at me about the way i play gears......... (after 2 rounds of annex i had 34 kills and their best had 7)....... anyway i was promptly pretty rude, left a,d reported the lot of them.....

So what are your best comebacks for attitude filled players?

HITMAN SWAGGA

In Gears?... to just continue destroying them round after round, maybe a bit of humping/group humping the DBNO enemy, If their abusive I could be persuaded to give as good as I get (If ive been drinking you can count on it!)

Several times they have quit because they couldnt finish what they started so on top of all that they lose 1500 points.

Hilarious :thumbsup:

DTS MAN

When you win....just shout LOOOOSERSSSSS.

It always get an excellent response! :thumbsup:

or if there american just say you love them....they hate that. :rotfl:

bishbashboshdj

In Gears?... to just continue destroying them round after round, maybe a bit of humping/group humping the DBNO enemy, If their abusive I could be persuaded to give as good as I get (If ive been drinking you can count on it!)

Several times they have quit because they couldnt finish what they started so on top of all that they lose 1500 points.

Hilarious :thumbsup:

haha, when there's been 5 of us playing together on annex or koth and they've been annoying us, we just stay out of the circle and dont let them in...... they eventually quit out of frustration.

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
Yesterday I was playing KotH on Flood. I hate the map. The other team were fragging, hammer of dawning, inking and booming us at the spawn and we couldn't get near the hill.

When they were 20points from winning the match they stopped capturing the hill. And for the next 20+mins just farmed kills while I contemplated quitting the match. After 25minutes of the other team farming I sent a message to the guy that was clearly host that said.

'Your a bunch of f**ktards' and quit the match which had at this point be going for 50minutes with no end in sight.

After 20mins he finally messaged me back saying.

'Don't cry it's only a game'

To which I replied

'If it's only a game why don't you play the way it's meant to be played'

His response

'I was'

Gazelle

Banned
By all means abuse them back or even mute them, but reporting them? Who exactly are you reporting them to? The police? A teacher?

Grassing....tut tut....:nono:

bishbashboshdj

By all means abuse them back or even mute them, but reporting them? Who exactly are you reporting them to? The police? A teacher?

Grassing....tut tut....:nono:

i think racist slander is justified.

edit: i didnt mention they were calling me the N word in the op did i?

im now doubting i reported them, i might just have made them an avoided player

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom