Good Case/Cover For itouch

Usama

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Got a 32GB 3G itouch about 2 weeks ago, I dont want any scraches on it or for it to get damaged. Anyone know of any good covers or cases or invisible shields?

If you don't want to put it in a rubber or leather case - and leave it naked looking - (this was not meant to be a rude response :D), then Bodyguardz or Invisible Shield are probably worth checking out. Search these forums/google to see more detail. Note that some UK retail outlets now stock at least Invisible Shield.

Or you could always use a sock... ;)

I had an InvisibleSheild on my previous 2G and the type of plastic they use reduces screen quality and isn't smooth for Touch control (especially gaming).

The rear protection is fine but at least the More case I listed above gives some drop protection in addition to perfectly matching the Touch styling making it "Naked" looking.

I also have a Sena Ultraslim leather case left over from my 2G which is excellent quality if you prefer a slip case http://www.senacases.com/Catalog/Apple-iPhone-Cases_5/ULTRASLIM-POUCH

Both these options add little bulk/weight to the Touch

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys.

Its the back of it thats the main thing, I dont want it to get scraches.

There are so many cases for the itouch I dont know what to get. :suicide: I dont want the case to make it feel to bulky or heavy.

The rear protection is fine but at least the More case I listed above gives some drop protection in addition to perfectly matching the Touch styling making it "Naked" looking.

The more cases look great - but being so lovely and shiney don't they get all scratched?

Cheers,
Simon.

The more cases look great - but being so lovely and shiney don't they get all scratched?

Cheers,
Simon.

The cases are clear on the outside with the metallic coating on the inside. The plastic will scratch over time but the coating will stay fine retaining it's look.

Besides, better to get a few scratches on a £25 case rather than my £300 Touch!

The cases are clear on the outside with the metallic coating on the inside. The plastic will scratch over time but the coating will stay fine retaining it's look.

Besides, better to get a few scratches on a £25 case rather than my £300 Touch!

haha - couldn't agree more, I'm in the same boat with my recently purchased 64GB Touch. At the moment it's in a spare Oakley Glasses case, and very careful as I've been, there are a few very slight marks on the back already:(
Think I'll try one of these More cases - I'm keen not to spoil the sleek look!
Thanks for the advice:thumbsup:

I am thinking of getting one of thoes more cases.

Psikey, it would be very helpful if you could take a picture of it on the itouch so I could see what it looks like in properly.

I'll take a few then & post them up shortly.

Thanks that will be very helpful. :thumbsup:

2 questions as well. Does it add alot of weight on, and does it make it feel alot thicker?

I youst to think the iphone was slim and felt good. But the other day I was on my mates and it felt soo much thicker then the itouch also felt kinda like a toy with the plastic on the back lol.

Thanks that will be very helpful. :thumbsup:

2 questions as well. Does it add alot of weight on, and does it make it feel alot thicker?

I youst to think the iphone was slim and felt good. But the other day I was on my mates and it felt soo much thicker then the itouch also felt kinda like a toy with the plastic on the back lol.

Adds only a few grams which isn't noticeable and about 1mm to its thickness.

The photos :D Looks good.......... This is the silver but they do the darker metallic grey one and a different etch style too. I went for silver as it blends perfectly with the rear Touch case.

They include a Mirrored screen protector which does affect the screen somewhat but you can always get a clear protector for under £5 later if you don't like it.

Think you can click the photos to get to webshots for full size photos with the magnify icon.

The shots below are the Sena Ultraslim leather case which is another slim protection option:

Last edited:
Adds only a few grams which isn't noticeable and about 1mm to its thickness.

The photos :D Looks good.......... This is the silver but they do the darker metallic grey one and a different etch style too. I went for silver as it blends perfectly with the rear Touch case.

They include a Mirrored screen protector which does affect the screen somewhat but you can always get a clear protector for under £5 later if you don't like it.

Think you can click the photos to get to webshots for full size photos with the magnify icon.

The shots below are the Sena Ultraslim leather case which is another slim protection option:

Thanks for the photos and info. :smashin:

How come in one of the photos its the case is Red.

Thats the inside of the case. The coating you see from the outside is the silver. They then laser etch off the silver which leaves the red to shine through the pattern as per the Photos. They do a slightly cheaper case that is just solid metallic without the etch pattern, but I like that this style shows the Apple logo through the pattern.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom