Good Caravan Sites

mrtbag

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Looking to go down to the west country at the begining of July for a week. 4 adults + 2 infants (both under 2). Any suggestions for good sites/towns. We want to be within a mile of the sea, and have good access to local shops/resturaunts/pubs. Would prefer cornwall over devon. Any suggestions welcome.

same info would be much appreciated for three lads aged 19-20...in a campervan looking to crash in the Newquay area... :D

carnage!

I can actually answer that one.

http://www.chycor.co.uk/parks/trevelgue/index.htm

It's not too pricey and has a seperate 'Yobs' field at the back (have to be quiet when coming home at night though, although there is a long walk round to avoid upsetting the security). It's 2 miles to Newquay town centre, but there is a nice long road in with about 25-30 pubs on the way. Me and the lads used to go there every bank holiday weekend in August (week after surf champs, everybody getting hammered). Alas, such holidays are no more for me.

wow...sounds perfect! cheers mr t...

Wouldn't go so far as to call us yobs though, we simply like a drink....preferably ale, proper cider, and live loud rock music... :D

How about just parking up on the nearest deralict piece of land or grass near to all the places you want, then making a huge mess and moving on. :D

buzlightyear said:
How about just parking up on the nearest deralict piece of land or grass near to all the places you want, then making a huge mess and moving on. :D

aka Gyppo style? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom