1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Buy???

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Gadget Daddy, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hi,
    Im looking for a plasma with around a £1500 budget as I plan to get the denon 500SD system to compliment it and run a fusion fvrt100 freeview pvr and also a xbox, initially I was drawn towards Rear DLP eventually homing in on the Sagem Hd45 till I went to see one at JL both through a Hidef pc feed and through the denon 500sd dvd player it didnt blow me away like I thought it would this in turn
    pointed me towards getting a plasma, after many many many hours reading the various threads on here it seems as though the panasonic wheres the crown for most people although for me I seemed to of almost decieded on the LG RX11 my only bug bear with this is the non-removeable speakers adding to the width as it will be in the corner and space is a premium....!!!, with this in mind I just noticed on richer sounds website these 2 deals , Ive read with interest that you normally
    have to get some kind board installed in them aswell so could any kind soul please advise bearing in mind my setup what else would be needed along with price and a retailer please. And wether in deed this is a good buy

Cheers
    Pete

http://ws4.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=PANA-TH37PW7

http://ws4.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=PANA-TH42PWD6B-BLK

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
  3. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Im so close to picking up the phone to get one from 123 but would I need to buy
    another board to connect up the above kit??

Pete