Good Buy ?? Toshiba 27WL46P

Humm seems to be an error on the price when it works out the DVD being free :p
Just ordered,what the heck. Or they do this to be nice i dont know but...
If you dont take the free dvd offer up and order the TV on its own it takes the price of the dvd off so you only pay £775.84 incl delivery

Let me know when you have yours :)

This was on my list of choices. So it would be good to know what you think.

I'm thinking about getting one of these also. Thanks for the heads up about the £775 price (works out a bit cheaper than from empire direct). Let me know what you think of it when you get it.

I'm going to have this on my desk in the computer room/bedroom with a freeview PVR+DVDrw, do you know if I can attatch this to my logitechs Z5500 5.1 computer speakers for some good quality sound when watching some movies?

i was looking at one of these as well
was in comet today
it was jam packed so decided to leave it for another day

Does it look nice in person? i mean the actual styling of the thing. I've only seen pictures of it.

The only thing I have to say is that Ive never really liked Toshiba, so I didn't really ever bother looking at their LCD's until recently.

Ive had two Toshiba products, a DVD player which stopped paying region 2 DVD's (it would only play region 0), and a TV which has buzzed since the day I got it!

But I may give this a chance.

Spooksta said:
Humm seems to be an error on the price when it works out the DVD being free :p
Just ordered,what the heck. Or they do this to be nice i dont know but...
If you dont take the free dvd offer up and order the TV on its own it takes the price of the dvd off so you only pay £775.84 incl delivery

I was browsing the net and thought you guys might be interested in the toshiba available for £734.99 + £27.50 delivery from Unbeatable - Toshiba 27WL46 27"
It can also be collected direct from their distribution warehouse in Crawley to save on the delivery although at the moment they are out of stock.

Thanks for the link. Does anyone know how I can attatch some logitech Z5500 speakers to the TV or to the PVR I'll be using with the TV?

Im slighty confused by the DVI input on this.

If you look at this model in the connections section of the Toshiba site, it has a VGA connection labeled PC input, and another VGA input labeled DVI-D. But that isn't a DVI-D input, its a normal VGA input.

Have they got the drawing wrong or something?

I find it a bit annoying that they dont have info for each version of this particular model as well :nono:

I went to have a look at this in Comet today, and it cleared up the DVI thing.

On the back on the TV is a DVI-D, and a VGA, not two VGA as in the pic on the Tosh website.

Very nice set though :)

John Lewis have now reduced this set on their website to £795 which includes delivery and 5 year guarantee.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom