• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Good but cheap HDMI cable 1080p

JanBosman

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I'm shopping for HDMI cables for my home cinema set I'll have in about a month.

But I read alot on these forums, and came across different links with good cheap cables. But allmost all of them only send to the UK, and since I live in Belgium, I will have to find another store.

The cables will have to send a 1080p signal from my ps3 to the full hd tv. Don't know if it matters, but the TV is a Panasonic TX-P46G10, and it can process 600Hz signals. So maybe the cable should be able to send it?

Are these any good? They are REALLY cheap, but they seem to have good comments.

eBay Winkel - HDMI cable: Wij verkopen JVHD, HDMI, LEAD. Kopen en verkopen op eBay.be

Sorry for again a new thread about HDMI cables, but I just didn't know what to buy anymore.

Thanks in advance!

tbeachly

Looks fine to me. :thumbsup:

JanBosman

Standard Member
Thanks for your reply, since they're so cheap I think I'll buy one and check if they are any good :thumbsup:

Can you actually notice difference between HDMI cables from say monster and these?

tbeachly

To be honest I have never bought a monster cable.

I did spend £20 on a cable just to see if it made any improvement over my £5 cables but I could not see or hear any. :smashin:

JanBosman

Standard Member
Yeah I have read A LOT about HDMI, and I think an HDMI cable either gives you a good image quality, or it gives you nothing/very bad image quality. Monster is good, when you want to keep your cable for another 50 years and use it for 144p signals or higher :clap:

I bought a cable form the ebay store, I'll post my findings as soon as I get it :thumbsup:

BTW, it cost me £2,87 near to nothing for a 3M cable :D

jocarl11

I bought a 3m hdmi from Asda for £2 for my xbox and have compared it to my sparta £25 hdmi cable and there is no difference at all :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom