Gonna buy a house....

I had to look at both pictures quite a few times before I saw it. Really you can barely see anything.

:)

to be honest i am amazed that people are allowed to live so close :eek:

Big shock! estate agents not giving the full picture!

I'm not sure how it constitutes news. Quite funny though, has the "horrified" bloke not heard of google maps?

Buy it, then hope the power station extends and you get a complusory purchase order.
Full market value + moving costs + cash settlement of up to £15k.
Cha-ching.:thumbsup:

I wonder if this was a case of past house owners not wanting to up root and leave when a big old corporation comes in and wants to buy their land?

I wonder if this was a case of past house owners not wanting to up root and leave when a big old corporation comes in and wants to buy their land?

if they can destroy villages for a naff airport im sure 1 small shed for a nuclear station is no problem

failing legal action they could just encourage the owner to move by dumping some waste barrels on the boundary line

if they can destroy villages for a naff airport im sure 1 small shed for a nuclear station is no problem

You'd be surprised.
There's the famous case of the farmer that refused to sell up when the M62 was built.
So the motorway splits, with his farm right in the middle.:eek:

http://googlesightseeing.com/2006/12/20/the-man-who-lives-in-the-middle-of-the-m62/

There's also a small cottage near where I live, right in the middle of an industrial estate.
Evidently, there are cases where one cannot force people to move.

They probably died of Cancer or mutated and went to live in the sea.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom