Goliath Season 4 (Amazon) TV Show Review & Comments

Apart from one season, as mentioned above a few times, I really enjoyed this last one and am glad that I did not miss any of the previous seasons.

It will not win any awards for acting imo which was a bit hit and miss in places and would get a 7.5-10 from me.

Its ended at the right time. I don't think B B Thornton was keen on a season 4 to start with so there was no real chance of moving past this season.

Its a shame other once excellent shows like The Walking Dead and The Blacklist don't know when enough is enough.
Walking dead reaches new heights for me for not knowing when to quit lol.season 10 it's currently on now?

Anyway season 4 of Goliath was strange and surreal but I still enjoyed it and was a satisfying end to it all.

Now off to watch the last season of Bosch

Walking dead reaches new heights for me for not knowing when to quit lol.season 10 it's currently on now?

Anyway season 4 of Goliath was strange and surreal but I still enjoyed it and was a satisfying end to it all.

Now off to watch the last season of Bosch
I'll add American Horror Story to my list of past its BBD, this last seasons second half was absolute rubbish, either end it there or shake up the writing team for next years outing.

Thoroughly enjoyed all 4 seasons of this amazing show. Billy-Bob deservedly won his Emmy for his performance in season 1.

Over-all I enjoyed the final season but it didn't need to be padded out with silly dream sequences and weird musical numbers.

I thought season 1 was one of the best shows I've ever watched. 2 was okay. Now The writers apparently take more and more drugs and season 4 we're breaking into musicals. I wanted more of Billy, but less of the trippy crap.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom