Golf Scorecard App

eireann10

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have been looking for a good golf scorecard but unsure which one os the best

My local course cant been seen on google so doesnt have to have GPS but wouldnt mind if it does as i will be playing others that can be seen on google.

the info on itunes doesnt really tell you enough, i was hoping for one which scores stapleford and stroke and calculates scores in UK which seems to be a problem.

Hi Guys

I have been looking for a good golf scorecard but unsure which one os the best

My local course cant been seen on google so doesnt have to have GPS but wouldnt mind if it does as i will be playing others that can be seen on google.

the info on itunes doesnt really tell you enough, i was hoping for one which scores stapleford and stroke and calculates scores in UK which seems to be a problem.

Are you looking just to record your score ??.

I use Sidaro and i can't fault it. Really easy to use but it doesn't give you a scorecard of your course you just record your score and it will store it so you can compair old scores etc. It also gives you golf news scores as well as a daily quiz on the rules.

Are you looking just to record your score ??.

I use Sidaro and i can't fault it. Really easy to use but it doesn't give you a scorecard of your course you just record your score and it will store it so you can compair old scores etc. It also gives you golf news scores as well as a daily quiz on the rules.

Looking for one that will record my scores, i want it to calculate staleford and or Stroke scores as i play.

wouldnt mind paying for the GPS etc even though i wont use it an awful lot.

ive looked at so many but unsure which one would be the best.

Looking for one that will record my scores, i want it to calculate staleford and or Stroke scores as i play.

wouldnt mind paying for the GPS etc even though i wont use it an awful lot.

ive looked at so many but unsure which one would be the best.

I don't think it does stableford but it is something i would try. I am sure you can download it for £4.99 from the apps store which is half price and that lasts a year

I don't think it does stableford but it is something i would try. I am sure you can download it for £4.99 from the apps store which is half price and that lasts a year

looks a good enough App, but i am after a more dedicated Scorecard App, looks like in sidaro yo upay for the news and game which i already have on the iphone.

thanks anyway :smashin:

I use Golfshot GPS, the last update added stableford scoring. It really easy to use and provides lots of stats to show where you can improve.

The only downside is that its slightly pricey, but compared to stand alone GPS units a bargain!

I use Golfshot GPS, the last update added stableford scoring. It really easy to use and provides lots of stats to show where you can improve.

The only downside is that its slightly pricey, but compared to stand alone GPS units a bargain!

This was the one i am leaning towards getting, wasnt sure if they did stableford, so thanks for the info :smashin:

tired looking at different Apps, so might just get this one.

scorecard for golf, 59p just does your scores. you can add courses and how many shots par is. nice and easy

Haven't used it yet, but I've downloaded mycaddie pro (free app). Has some GPS courses (Dundalk is closest to me) and records your score Putts, and GIR.

Edit...just checking and there are quite a few courses in Antrim already loaded.

Last edited:
Try GolfCard
GolfCard iPhone App

I have found it to be absolutely fantastic. Does all the usual stableford, multiple players, you can track your shots and get end of round analysis, download courses cards or build your own in minutes, send end of round score cards by email to your fellow players, backup data to your PC......

Rangefinder, googlemaps view of the course..........

Worth every penny :clap:

I also use Golfcard and can't fault it.:smashin:

Totally agree re: GolfCard

Does everything you want for a very cheap price. It has also been updated and improved considerably since I bought it in June last year. I can't fault it at all.

Adding a course really does take minutes and integration with oobgolf.com works well too.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, it's very very good and the gps is very accurate (I have been comparing it to my SkyCaddie) so gets my vote.:thumbsup:

Obviously the battery takes an hammering so I have bought a Power Case from these guys on their ebay shop CLICKY .

Not used it yet but will be later today. I'll come back with confirmation of whether or not it worked tonight.

Regards

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, it's very very good and the gps is very accurate (I have been comparing it to my SkyCaddie) so gets my vote.:thumbsup:

Obviously the battery takes an hammering so I have bought a Power Case from these guys on their ebay shop CLICKY .

Not used it yet but will be later today. I'll come back with confirmation of whether or not it worked tonight.

Regards

Ended up going for Golfcard, havent used it yet but it seems a very good App

i mainly went for Golfcard as it ws cheaper and my local course (which i will obviously playing most isnt able to be used on the GPS rangefinder)

let us know how the battery case worked Martin :smashin:

eireann10 said:
Ended up going for Golfcard, havent used it yet but it seems a very good App

i mainly went for Golfcard as it ws cheaper and my local course (which i will obviously playing most isnt able to be used on the GPS rangefinder)

let us know how the battery case worked Martin :smashin:

Used the case yesterday. It's a good fit but does make the phone a little chunkier. There is a switch on the bottom to turn the battery on when you need it. When on it charges up the iPhones battery. Played a full round, turned on the case on hole 12 and when i had finished the phone was fully charged and there was still half power left in the case.

Recomended.

Tikkaspecial said:
BTW, I also bought a bike phone holder from ebay. The clip intended for handlebars fits nicely on my golf trolley handle.

Do you have link pal?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom