Goldeneye Reloaded Sharpshooter Problem

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
Started playing last night - my first Move compatible game.
Getting the sensitivity right seems almost impossibl but the worst problem I had was that every gun reloads itself after every trigger pull. This makes it impossible to take down multiple enemies without getting my arse handed to me.

Anyone had this problem? Can't see anything in the settings about auto re-load.

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
OK - I think I've figured out what is going on.
If you pull on the front of the sharp shooter (where the navigation controller is) the gun reloads. I think I was pulling back VERY SLIGHTLY during a gun fight but this is enough to trigger the reload.

I'm glad it was me rather than a weird setting or faulty hardware.

tomelli

Hi. What's this like with the Move? Loved Killzone 3 with the Move, but hated Resistance 3 with a passion!

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
I like it. The sharpshooter takes a bit of getting used to - I still struggle when I'm coming under fire and I need to run for cover.
I haven't played Killzone 3 yet so I can't compare but all the buttons seem to be mapped sensibly. I just wish I could disable the reload function from the navigation controller pull.

Most reviews I read seem to suggest that it's a good game with and without the move.

tomelli

Thanks mate! Quite tempted by this, but am currently 25 hours into Skyward Sword which is taking up all of my limited gaming time. Are you playing on-line? Are the gaming lobbies full?

tomelli

Just got this! Lets hope the on-line lobbies are busier than this thread.

tomelli

If anyone is playing this, please add me as a friend. An easy kill awaits you;)

tomelli

Sorry mate. Did not enjoy this. I am losing all faith in the Move, as using it when playing this was like wading through treacle! Managed to sell it for what I paid, so back to Skyloft! Zelda needs me.

majnu

WHat kind of calibration does this game use? If it is the dodgy 3 point calibration like with KZ3 I'll give it a miss as I found it really inaccurate when using the move and sharpshooter.

Ta

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom