Golden Joystick 2013

Got to agree, I loved that game, it was such a pleasant surprise, I ended up buying a controller to play the game properly and played from start to finish.

Have you picked up the DLC for it mate?

I must admit there aren't many Indie titles I've played to compare.

i dunno what year the ones ive played fall into but i mustve played more than i have on AAA's :facepalm:, i think its just the convenience of being on the laptop.

Maybe im slowly turning into a casual gamer, and becoming everything i once hated :D.

The notably good ones from recently'ish-

Thomas was alone
Gunpoint
Hotline Miami
Mark of the ninja
Monaco
Giana sisters twisted dreams
Stealth Bastard

The bottom two i would describe as incredible, I cant get enough of them.

I don't think I have actually, what do you get in the DLC?

2013-10-25_17-48-26.jpg

It's £3.99 currently, so holding off for a price drop. I think I bought the full game for less.

Actually, looking through my library I would add Fez and The Cave as contenders.

Last edited:
Actually, looking through my library I would lob add Fez and The Cave as contenders.

Got both of those too, The Cave had some great humour and Fez was wonderfully retro.

Also Dust : An Elysian Tale should be added to that indie list. All made by one person as well (expect the audio).

I can't seem to think of any stand out games this year. I have a few titles which I enjoyed but overall this year has been a real let down for me in terms of amazing games.

Actually, looking through my library I would add Fez and The Cave as contenders.

Got both but not started them yet. :thumbsup:

Also Dust : An Elysian Tale should be added to that indie list. All made by one person as well (expect the audio).

Cant abide by hack and slash otherwise it looks really good.

I can't seem to think of any stand out games this year. I have a few titles which I enjoyed but overall this year has been a real let down for me in terms of amazing games.

Totally agree, gta5, was the onl 10/10 really, there have been games ive enjoyed but anything else ive loved was out last year.

Then you need to play Last Of Us mate. Seriously my game of this generation of consoles. Choc get this game played before next gen as you won't otherwise. Didn't touch the multiplayer. Was just happy to play the SP and let it be from that.

Least COD isn't up there this year. Hopefully a big hit in numbers this year so hopefully they'll realise that cut and paste doesn't work forever....

I do need to play some more GTA as I've hardly touched it. Bloody MMO's.

Then you need to play Last Of Us mate. Seriously my game of this generation of consoles. Choc get this game played before next gen as you won't otherwise. Didn't touch the multiplayer. Was just happy to play the SP and let it be from that.

Least COD isn't up there this year. Hopefully a big hit in numbers this year so hopefully they'll realise that cut and paste doesn't work forever....

Im getting it over the weekend :thumbsup:, it looks excellent, im just going through and playing all the ps3 games i missed at the moment

I do need to play some more GTA as I've hardly touched it. Bloody MMO's.

It's on the list mate but I am currently in graphics whore mode with all the recent upgrades I have done to my rig so I am avoiding consoles for the time being. I will get back to normal soon enough and may even grab a copy for Xmas seeing as there is nothing coming out which I fancy. :)

Sim City stands out.
Not for any good reasons though. :rotfl:

:rotfl: have they fixed it yet?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom