Golden Girls Over the Edge

SweetGirl

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This has been a difficult one for me. But here it is.

Photo was taken in Leicester Square on 6th April 2007.

These girls were on top of a 40ft building so had to zoom in using my new super doper lens.

Hope it is on theme and you guys like it.

Zone i will email you the original.

463905537_819d2a208b.jpg

Bluff

Exposure f/1.0
Exposure time 1/800
Aperture f/4.9
Focal length 247mm
ISO speed 200
F number 6.3

Thats a supurb shot, working the angles out makes you study it even more, a great interpetation of the theme.:thumbsup:
I think i used to go out with the one on the right:D

as said - super pin sharp - was this handheld ?.
good one and a nice take on the theme

Really like this one. Love the composisition, for me the building in the lower right leading my eyes up to the girls in the arc which they are diving.

The fact there's not a cloud in the shot makes the girls stand out really well.

KH

I can only reiterate what others have said about composition, exposure and sharpness - nice one!
This is going to be a really difficult month to judge - so much quality and variety in the shots.

Bang on for the theme .. and sharp...that VR is working hard!

Wish more of the building could show to emphasise the height but that is only nitpicking

Very nice shot :thumbsup:

Original received from Anita and exif is spot on.

A superb composition there Anita. Agree with everyone else regarding the exposure and sharpness. Tremendous shot :thumbsup:

as said - super pin sharp - was this handheld ?.
good one and a nice take on the theme

Hi Zef. Thanks for your lovely comments. Yes this was hand held. By the time i took this one my hand had start to shake, cos the lens ain't half heavy.

Thats a supurb shot, working the angles out makes you study it even more, a great interpetation of the theme.:thumbsup:
I think i used to go out with the one on the right:D

She did mention it, come to think about it... hence why she was up there just about to jump :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom