• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Golden Brown - The Stranglers

Biscuit761

Prominent Member
Spent an hour at a Wine shop today (Colchester Wines on Gosbecks Road) who were good enough to allow me to attempt a shot I had thought about for the song "Message in a bottle" - look out for the results in the main pages.

After staring at the screen for a couple of hours it was obvious which one was to be entered - none of the above !!

Instead I had to use this shot of my sisters dog, Amber, which I took on our white rug in the living room on Sunday night, Nikon D700 plus 24 - 70 at F5, 1/25th at ISO 500. Focal length 70mm.

Bit of detail work on the eye to get rid of some nasty reflections, brightened a fraction but otherwise as it cam out of the camera.

Amber - Golden Brown

4305088840_4206ef472d_o.jpg

The gentlest dog you could meet - apart from the tail !!

Bill

shotokan101

Banned
Really Lovely shot but if anything I'd maybe think of "Brown Eyed Girl" perhaps by Van Morrisson first..... or perhaps Hound Dog....

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom