1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOing to buy CS

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Stereo Steve, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Any reason why I shouldn't? I've read some user reviews and half give it 9/10 and the other half 1/10. Probly try to pick it up cheap off ebay so I can flog it again if it's naff.

Anyone here play it online?

2. o THE CHAD o

o THE CHAD o

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    we like it,its fun with a few mates against the bots,the xbox ai is incredible,very sneaky.

i admit its no fun against experienced human opponents but online against the computer is wicked!

3. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Yes its a laugh, the Graphics are very poor but i like the custom soundtrack option great fun killing people to the sound of metallica. Its only £20 at Game plus if you dont like it you can take it back for a full refund with 10 days.

4. AdamF

AdamF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its the best team based fps on xbox live imo. OK the gfx are nothing great but they are smooth and functional plus lag isnt really much of an issue. The controls are very well done and are sensitive without being twitchy. You'll be taking people down with headshots in no time.

4vs4 player games are where its at, get a group of mates playing this and get organised for some of the coolest fps action around.

Top tips: aim before firing (spraying bullets all over the place doesnt really work). Try not to keep your finger held on fire, fire in bursts..its more accurate, crouching increases accuracy but try not to crouch straight away when one on one as it slows you down etc.

My fave game on Live so far. Also only £20 in Game.

5. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Bought it off a guy on Ebay for £15. Should get it tomorrow.

6. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hmm, not that impressed. I think it'll be going back on Ebay. Should make a profit on it though. Back to PGR2 it is.