• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Going from a larger to smaller car

CanNik

Yes but the seats in the Scenic come out fully at the back they don't in the Kuga a MASSIVE difference

ashenfie

Not sure I would want to keep an inkjet printer in the boot

It does inside
It really doesn’t ;) Measurements are pretty absolute and the Kuga is the larger vehicle.

I take your point, although you didn’t actually make it, that it is not as practical. But then again you are comparing an MPV to a jacked up hatchback. And technically the rear bench in the Kuga can not only be folded but also removed. Difference is that it is with screws. In my daughters golf all it took was two screws and voila lift out the rear bench.

tickedon

The topic title should really be 'from a larger to a smaller car BOOT'!

I do hope you enjoy the Kuga. It should at least drive better than the Grand Scenic!

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
I had a kuga , not a bad car apart from the vibration from the engine , you could see the bonnet vibrating , but apparently it was normal 🤣🤣🤣

IronGiant

Did you have the 2.5l though?

CanNik

The topic title should really be 'from a larger to a smaller car BOOT'!

I do hope you enjoy the Kuga. It should at least drive better than the Grand Scenic!

I am not a car person and really, the Scenic 1.9 is still a dream to drive and under 9.8 seconds to 60 is as fast as the Ford !

IronGiant

Yes the 2.5 Kuga Plug-in Hybrid ST line X with driver package, dopler radar, front/rear cameras, sunroof etc

Not you, I know what you are getting :thumbsup:

I was addressing @paulyoung666

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
Did you have the 2.5l though?
no , it was the 2.0 tdci , good engine but deffo not the most refined , the old 2.5 petrol engine was a Volvo lump and a beast , god knows who makes that new 2.5 petrol , what was it , 110bhp in the name of economy !!! , I’ve got a 1.6 petrol that has nearly double that 😳

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom