• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Going for broke with new TV

Leyland

Standard Member
Finally have got around to looking at a new set and am swamped by the range available. After looking through what seemed a whole catalogue I have finally come down to 2 or 3 and would like to hear your input on them.

I like the look of the Panasonic TX-L42D26BA. It is the first time I have had a look at an LED set and it appeals to me. As for the technical side I would be interested in your views.

I also looked at the Samsung UE40C5100 along with the Panasonic TX-P42S21BA plasma.

The price range of up to £750 was on target and I want to beat the Xmas rush so any ideas?

Cheers

vickster

Distinguished Member
The 'which TV should I buy' forum ... you obviously found it :confused:

Leyland

Standard Member
I assumed I had already put this thread in this forum. When Dumachi said he had moved it I could not find it. The only way I did was through my control panel.

Going back to the thread, any suggestions?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom