Godzilla vs. Kong (Amazon UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

Release date: 14/06/2021

GvsK.jpg

Attachments

• GvsK (inside).jpg
    GvsK (inside).jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 134
  • GvsK (back).jpg
    GvsK (back).jpg
    132 KB · Views: 505
  • GvsK (open).jpg
    GvsK (open).jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 132

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Genuinely surprised at how nice that looks. Film was pretty decent too. Preordered!

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Nice. Definitely grabbing this.

darren68uk

Genuinely surprised at how nice that looks. Film was pretty decent too. Preordered!
Good to hear it’s a decent film, have Godzilla 2019 and Kong skull island, so this might make a good 3rd addition , don’t have the original Kong but not sure its relavent to these releases ?

Ben3110

Good to hear it’s a decent film, have Godzilla 2019 and Kong skull island, so this might make a good 3rd addition , don’t have the original Kong but not sure its relavent to these releases ?

The only Kong movie other than this one that’s part of the MonsterVerse is Kong: Skull Island. But don’t forget about the 2014 Godzilla movie, that’s the one that kicked off this franchise reboot!

darren68uk

The only Kong movie other than this one that’s part of the MonsterVerse is Kong: Skull Island. But don’t forget about the 2014 Godzilla movie, that’s the one that kicked off this franchise reboot!

Thanks for the heads up, thankfully Godzilla 2014 is due on rerelease 12/04, so just ordered the 4k steelbook and gonna get the 3D disc to go in as well, that will be all 3 in 3d/4k :) just hope there’s a 3d release of Kong vs Godzilla !!

Swizz

Go on then, count me in for this one too.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Is this exclusive to Amazon ?
It doesn't say it is, yet. They updated their WW84 steel to exclusive later down the line though, so it might end up being. It's not on sale anywhere else as of yet anyway.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
I'll wait for Manta/Kimchi/WeET or other group artwork.
You might be waiting indefinitely then, as none of those retailers have released steelbooks for these monsterverse flicks. Blufans did Godzilla, but that's it. No others have released WEA premium editions.

FAC are releasing Skull Island and King of Monsters this year, but they're the same WWA steelbooks that are available elsewhere. They'll probably do this as well, but it won't be out for at least a year and it'll be the same WWA steelbooks already available.

If you don't like this design, there should be one other released in Europe, so that'll be your best bet.

Uhdmate

I mean i'll do one steelbook, just waiting if there will be any other artwork or not.
Other one - like WWA or WEA i'll wait for group release. Somebody will release it it's just question who. I don't mind waiting but it sure feels nice to have it all wrapped up on shelf along others who matter to me most - Mad Max Fury Road HDZeta, John Wick trilogy NovaMedia and Sicario: Day of the Soldado KimchiDVD.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
I really hope these Warner and Disney 4K releases are priced like this:

£19.99 - Amaray
£24.99 - Steelbook

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom