Godfather Trilogy - £17.94 delivered

ordered godfather the other day,with the 15pound discount...well so i thought!even got an email to confirm the total was 17.94...just checked my account and 32.94 from littlewoods has been took out!whats going off???

Originally posted by sonywebster
ordered godfather the other day,with the 15pound discount...well so i thought!even got an email to confirm the total was 17.94...just checked my account and 32.94 from littlewoods has been took out!whats going off???

I've got the same problem, but according to others on this thread it should be refunded when it is despatched. If it isn't :mad:

recieved mine today and only £17.94 has been charged to my credit card but then again i did phone them up. keep checking your accounts until the day it arrives. if they charge you 30 quid phone em up and give em hell!

i didn't a get refund until a day or two after it arrived....wouldn't worry about it too much.....any longer..then ring them up.

I am not bothered about the refund - it's getting the box set that I am worried about. They should be able to deliver within a week when you're paying £3 P&P. Why don't they just sent it recorded delivery rather than using a courier service?

Got mine and the discount, thank you to the poster of this thread.

Dave

big thanks got mine at £17.49 nice deal

mine turned up yesterday. the CC charge eventually went through to and included the discount :smashin:

thanks to the poster!

I received an e-mail when I ordered the item which was 8 days ago claiming the item "will be delivered within 7 days." Still hadn't heard anythign so mailed em to see what was goign on and they said "it will be with you within 7 days from today."

Not impressed

Originally posted by Padge
I received an e-mail when I ordered the item which was 8 days ago claiming the item "will be delivered within 7 days." Still hadn't heard anythign so mailed em to see what was goign on and they said "it will be with you within 7 days from today."

Not impressed
There's just no pleasing some people. Why don't you cancel then and buy it at Play for £32.99 delivered :laugh:

Ordered on 03052003 and arrived 13052003-price as promised. Thanks for the original thread-the mutts nutts!!!:clap:

I would cancel it if there were any way of doig so! They don't even have a method of logging in to check the status of your orders, if this was the case then there would never have been any problems.

:rolleyes:

Ordered 5th May
Delivered 12th May

Superb post- probably best ever
Many thanks,
Nick

So after more than 10,000 reads of this post how many orders do you think they received??

I noticed that there are quite a few unopened box-sets available of ebay at the moment (all more than £17!). It would be the cynic in me that thinks they all originated from this post. I'll certainly be keeping mine :D

Pat

Well, three weeks after ordering, my Godfather set had arrived!

It probably would have been here earlier but the next door neighbour has only just moved her BBQ and found it underneath!

Glad that my £2.95 p&p was so well spent.

Oh, and two of the four cases were damaged, as was the outer card box, as if they had been dropped from a great height. It wasn't our neighbour, as they are great, so it must have been the courier.

Looks like I'll be contacting Littlewoods for a replacement :mad:

Originally posted by Squirrel God
That's a real bummer, Cooper :( Luckily I was in when the courier called.

Thanks SG, I need the sympathy! Yesterday was not a good day :(

Got mine within 10 days - and the refund. Thanks to PJONG.

Originally posted by Padge
11 days later and i'm still waiting :(
Join us here at the same time tomorrow when Padge will continue his series of daily posts informing us whether his Godfather Collection has arrived or not.

:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom