God of War: Ragnarok

Wasn't expecting this until 2022 given how long the last one took but I can't wait

There’s been talk of reduced development cycle on PS5, if true this looks like an early beneficiary :smashin:

I am really looking forward to this, loved the last one but I will be amazed if they hit 2021. Happy but amazed. 3 years for a sequel to a game that took 5 years to make during a pandemic.... yeah maybe holiday 2021. hope so.

1622653556718.png

Not really surprised all they have shown so far was a title card, maybe they will show something next week at Summer Gamefest or Sony's own event.

Most non surprising news I've heard today :D

Thank god its been pushed, I've got too much to get through as it is...

A sidenote, both God of War and GT7 will be cross gen, my PS5 all of a sudden feels worthless.

Last edited:
Not surprised it's been confirmed a 2022 game. Disappointing it's a PS4 game as well though, although again, not that surprised. Sony finding it hard to cut those PS4 apron strings.

One good thing. As it's now confirmed it isn't a PS5 only game it wont be £70 on PS5, same with Horizon 2. Right?

Last edited:
Thank god its been pushed, I've got too much to get through as it is...

A sidenote, both God of War and GT7 will be cross gen, my PS5 all of a sudden feels worthless.

Slightly overdramatic, no?

Go back to playing everything on a PS4 and see how you feel then...

As soon as I finished God of War on the Ps4 pro I was prepared to wait a while for the sequel, fully fledged on next gen device. Does feel disappointing no matter how you dress it up but I guess the game was designed to play on a beefy PS4, not like they can change it last minute and build up from a base PS5. That'll be for the next one after this where we fight Odin :D

The best PlayStation experience of the original GoW is on PS5 and I'm confident the same will be true of the sequel. If games ran identically on PS5 I'd understand the apparent frustration more but they don't.

Think of the coin they will be missing out on if they didnt make it available to the gazzillion PS4 owners out there.

I find it odd they are wrapping up the Norse storyline after only two games frankly i was expecting a trilogy

I'm not sure this will have as much charm, running around with a winy teenager :D

Very excited for this but sadly it felt very last gen. Being held back by old hardware.

There are no words about how excited I am for this. Why care about graphics to much "will look amazing" when your going back into this world with these characters and amazing gameplay.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom