God of War (PS4)

From what I've read in the reviews..

..Boobies are a thing of the past..

booooooooo.jpg

Really tempted go digital with this from the US, works out at just just £43 and most of my usual goto online stores are almost £50

cheapest I have seen is £40.99 (£5 discount added at checkout) from Smyth's Toys. It is collection only.

Anyone found anything similar or posted?
I just ordered it from Smyths with home delivery so must have changed since you saw it. Don't know what delivery times are like but can wait.

Am I going to be completely lost playing this off I've not played previous games? Always been tempted by the series but never got round to playing. This is really tempting but I don't want to spend money on it if I'm not going to have a clue what's going on with the story

Am I going to be completely lost playing this off I've not played previous games? Always been tempted by the series but never got round to playing. This is really tempting but I don't want to spend money on it if I'm not going to have a clue what's going on with the story

See my post God of War 4?. You're welcome!

I just ordered it from Smyths with home delivery so must have changed since you saw it. Don't know what delivery times are like but can wait.

My experience with Smyths is they send it out so it gets to you on the actual release day. That's what happened with my Horizon Zero Dawn pre order.

Seems different places are offering different pre-order bonuses.

Smyths which is the cheapest offering 3 bonus shields as a bonus.
Shopto which is £5ish more is offering 5 shields and a talisman as a bonus.
PSN Store which is £12 more expensive for the digital deluxe edition offers 4 shields plus an outfit and a few out of game extras.

Seems different places are offering different pre-order bonuses.

Smyths which is the cheapest offering 3 bonus shields as a bonus.
Shopto which is £5ish more is offering 5 shields and a talisman as a bonus.
PSN Store which is £12 more expensive for the digital deluxe edition offers 4 shields plus an outfit and a few out of game extras.
Not bothered about the extras as they dont really add anything to the game itself.

The shields are just skins but the talisman gives you extra XP, Hacksilver and an increased chance to trigger perks.

Wasn't planning on getting this until it dropped in price and not having much time due to GT Sport but after the seeing the videos and reviews I was given no choice :)
Can't believe there wasn't a standard version on PSN but got the digital Deluxe for around £46 after the usual CDKeys discounts.

Been missing my adventure fun after finishing Horizon ZD

Gone with Smyths on this for £40.99, paid online and pick it up Friday morning, was going to use SimplyGames but it's been hiked to £54.96. The fact it possibly may of turned up early isn't worth £14 I'm saving, I can wait lol

Just cancelled my simply order. I have some project stuff at work that needs more investment and I'm also away on hols for most of May. I'll probably pick up a pre owned copy from the classifieds back end of may. Something to look forward to :)

Just gone with the US digital copy - been stacking up the $10 codes which are often on offer so ended up paying £30-odd for the standard copy. Can't wait. My paternity leave can't start soon enough.

Shopto showing as in stock now. Not sure if they will send before Wednesday though?

Rather go with simply games and hopefully get it on Wednesday/Thursday hopefully lol

I'm not that desperate to play it, certainly not for the extra £14, the hype is strong with this one, I'm getting flashbacks to TLOU that was supposed to be the 2nd coming of christ turned out to be anything but.:D

I'm not that desperate to play it, certainly not for the extra £14, the hype is strong with this one, I'm getting flashbacks to TLOU that was supposed to be the 2nd coming of christ turned out to be anything but.:D

The last of us was easily 1 of sonys finest ever games imo

TLOU is good but not as great as they all made out. This however seems almost as good as Horizon ZD and for me that was definitely worth buying at release price.

The last of us was easily 1 of sonys finest ever games imo

I agree, NG are the masters of story telling, reading some of the reviews at the time, they were saying that the game brought them to tears, after playing it myself i was thinking they need a right slap, the dlc was far more engaging than the full game. Just my opinion.:smashin:

Shopto showing as in stock now. Not sure if they will send before Wednesday though?
Just ordered , are they reliable normally for release day delivery as I have never used them before ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom