God of War Collection

donnababe

Banned
Saw this had sneaked in the ps store, grabbed it immediately and waited for the 3.4gb to crawl down,
On loading God of war its a decent game had a quick 45mins play thought mmm yes its ok lets have a quick look at God of War 2, 3hours later and still wowing from what im seeing my vita do...I thought 4am I better put the vita down,

those that are thinking of buying it and are unsure, god of War 2 alone would be worth a £34.99 tag, but both for £19.99 in the ps store you have to get it!!

God of war 1 my fast review score 7/10 but God of War 2 easy 10/10!

Det

Distinguished Member
Interesting...

donnababe

Banned
Fmv cutscenes however are not remastered and still in 4.3 non wide screen

mikeyp

Out of interest for the uninitiated (ie me)....is this just hack/slash/kill/kill or is there some platforming or puzzling or anything else involved?

mikeyp

Only £12.97 at GameStop if you buy enough to take it over £20 to get free postage...a little bit tempted.

PS My last three posts all mentioned buying stuff at GameStop, but I don't have shares - honest!

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Had this couple of days now and loving it. The game looks and plays extremely well for it's age.

However there seems to be an issue with the trophies not unlocking. About four unlocked but since then they have stopped. Looking on the net it seems others are having the same issue.

Loving my Vita so far :)

donnababe

Banned
I had the issue as well I have the digital version, I had to re download it and then sync trophy's been OK since

mikeyp

I got this at Xmas but haven't got round to playing it yet - glad to hear you're enjoying it.

donnababe

Banned
Always curled up in a corner on vita, currently doing stealth inc and the swapper both so addictive

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
I had the issue as well I have the digital version, I had to re download it and then sync trophy's been OK since
I have the retail version which comes on a memory card.

I cannot re-download it but I did take out the memory card and then synched the trophies and put the card back in but still nothing.

I had a Dr's appointment on Tuesday and was sat in the waiting room playing this and missed my name coming up so had to wait another 30 mins hehe.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom