God damn you blue screen!

GuitarGuy

I keep getting this bsod far too frequently lately!

image-3512734602.jpg

So annoying! Any ideas?

spencer_uk

Normally the screen content gives you a clue or windows can run a post BSOD analysis (I think it fires up after a blue screen when you start windows). Have you recently plugged something new in, it looks like it might be USB related....

eiren

Distinguished Member
Yeah what have you got plugged in USB wise?

Looks like a system crash caused by a bad driver that's powering something plugged in via USB.

Are you on Windows 7? I thought most things like that shouldn't crash Window 7 any more.. so they must be some shocking drivers.

GuitarGuy

it is indeed windows 7 and i cant imagine what it would be :s thats really annoying tbf.......
only seems to happen when i have my logitech g25 steering wheel plugged in and ive already checked, ive got the latest drivers :s

eiren

Distinguished Member
it is indeed windows 7 and i cant imagine what it would be :s thats really annoying tbf.......
only seems to happen when i have my logitech g25 steering wheel plugged in and ive already checked, ive got the latest drivers :s
That's the culprit then.

Completely remove the Logitech drivers and software, make sure you've removed all traces and rebooted.

Then reinstall them from scratch.

They've probably corrupted in some fashion.