Quantcast

goblindirect

didsmith

Banned
first time poster..long time reader

folks, got a problem with goblindirect taking my money on a preorder and then not responding to emails or answering their customer servies telephone number

has anyone else had problems with them or is it just me

could do with some help/sympathy here as i am gutted cos the game (pokemon colosseum) was for my daughters birthday last week and i placed the order in the beginning of BLODY MARCH !!!!!!

Miyazaki

Novice Member
You could try writing them a ****ty letter saying that you'll be in contact with trading standards unless they write you a letter of apology and give you a full refund.

If you paid by credit card, why not get in touch with your card provider about them? Look up their DNS as well and pass on that info to the CC company.

Sorry to hear you have been stiffed mate. One of the dangers of buying stuff online sometimes i'm afraid. :(

didsmith

Banned
thks for that...problem is i paid by switch with unlike credit cards gives you NO COMEBACK IF YOU GET STUFFED

The letter option is sound as they've got their address on their web page somewhere but it really sucks

supersonic87

Standard Member
Goblin do like to take their sweet time with orders (waited over 4 MONTHS for a DC memory card), try another e-mail and keep a copy for yourself, if they don't respond, a call to trading standards should help get the money back.

Top Bottom