• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Goals alert software?

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
Are there any apps such as Gooooal or iFooty (iPhone) available for Android?

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
And they will show goals for chosen teams as they go in? No need to open application?

If using Push notification that would be great. If not, no better than opening a web page which I dont want to do.

c man

Established Member
Highly recommend this:

Soccer Livescores - Cyrket

You can 'follow' certain teams or leagues (even groups for the World Cup when we were in the group stages!) ...and also set up alerts for games so you don't have to keep checking the app. Check it out...

chrism_scotland

Prominent Member
I've been using Soccer Score Centre its basically a copy of the Sky Sports Football App on the iPhone and its really good.

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
Soccer Score Centre

chart

MonkeyKnuckle

Distinguished Member
It's ok. It's because I have a HTC Wildfire and the app doesn't work because of the resolution of the screen so it doesn't appear on the market.

I e-mailed the developer and he said they were altering it to work at that resolution and it should be out in a week or so. Just in time for the new season. :smashin:

Johnny P

Established Member
I'm currently using Fotmob 5 - I used it throughout the World Cup and have kept updating it when prompted.

I will be testing a few apps once the new season gets here. I'll be especially interested in whether any of them support non-league (Blue Square Premier) as I'm a Luton fan and will be interested in how the other games are going while I'm at Luton matches.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom