• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Go Sudoku - No online players?

andyjenkins

I've bought the full version of Go Sudoku from the UK Store the other day, but since installing, found that there's no-one else playing online.

If I create a game room, it stays empty for ages - if I look for games rooms, no matter what options I try - there's none that match my critieria - even if I leave the choices on 'any'.

Anyone managed to play Sudoku online?

echelon

yeh i joined a room of 4 people last night, and just created my own room earlier.

both times i got beaten badly. but yes there are players; just wait a bit, it's a new game.

Chiribo

I'm more than happily entertained by the demo version of the game so I doubt I'll be getting the full version any time soon.

W_Wonka

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than waste valuable PS3 gaming time on Suduko.:boring:

gurka

Well this is the only game the missus likes at the moment ! has got bored of her Wii already, but does anyone know if its possible to turn off the background images ?

Jibba

Has anyone bought the whole game - the puzzles on the four or so levels available vary everytime so what are you actually getting for your cash?

MURCH

Standard Member
Well this is the only game the missus likes at the moment ! has got bored of her Wii already, but does anyone know if its possible to turn off the background images ?

You cant turn them off but you can choose which one you want to stay on all the time lava's not to destracting,before you start a game go to options then background an you have a choice of about 4 i think.

MURCH

Standard Member
Has anyone bought the whole game - the puzzles on the four or so levels available vary everytime so what are you actually getting for your cash?

I've got the whole thing easy 520 puzzles med 300 hard 300 i think more than enough anyway and the arcade option which means you have to finish before the time runs out also on online play you do versus 1v1 or battle you and 4 others first one wins but not many people out there you can join a room or create public room as i said though if you choose to join normally says no roooms i tend to create one and wait 10 mins for someone hope this helps you out:thumbsup:

sandys

Standard Member
Just tried this online as the missus likes Suduko and thought she might like a game against somebody, there was no rooms to join so created one and someone joined right away :cool: she's been on it now for an hour battling someone, no PS3 for me :( don't mind so much, the more she gets into it the easier it'll be to justify a second one as a Blueray player for the front room :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom