Go south africa..!

That's an interesting and clever political gesture by the SA government. Other countries might 'jump on the bandwagon' and do the same thing.

It is a small gesture, but time will tell if it heralds the start of a major campaign.

I'm not sure, but many Jewish businesses all round the world deal in gold and diamonds? Might this gesture backfire economically against SA? ... Just a thought.

I read quite a bit of information on the Jewish/Arab situation to say that it is clearly Apartheid does not appear true. However there are violations of rights and violation on the none proliferation of nuclear weapons which Israel won't admit to. It does appear that there is beginning to be another rise of opinion agains Jews with many books launched proclaiming a Zionist threat and some degree of Holocaust denial ( not that it didn't happen but that it didn't happen the way it has been reported ). None of that has made my mind up.

Alan CD said:
That's an interesting and clever political gesture by the SA government. Other countries might 'jump on the bandwagon' and do the same thing.

It is a small gesture, but time will tell if it heralds the start of a major campaign.

I'm not sure, but many Jewish businesses all round the world deal in gold and diamonds? Might this gesture backfire economically against SA? ... Just a thought.

The world needs gold and diamonds and south Africa has them in spades. I don't think this is an anti Jewish move but anti Israeli. I'm pretty sure it won't affect the any Jew outside of the occupied territories .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom