GNE1: Clan Recruitment - Looking for New players

Dr-Smoke

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title says we are looking for a few new players to join our clan. We will be active in the up coming AVF tournies and also on Elite.

Please can you post if interested with you K/D ratio and just as importantly your win/loss ratio included. A little bit about what type of player (eg sniper, run n gun with SMG, assault rifle from distance etc) you are and what game modes you like to play would help as well.

Finally if you don't want to register your interest in this thread for whatever reason then please can you drop me a PM instead.

Thanks

Dr-Smoke

Try to snag fitzy. He seems solid but mostly a tdm kc player.

Want me to update the Clan recruitment thread on the PS4 for you guys NH?

Don't remember if you've said anything on there or not.

Want me to update the Clan recruitment thread on the PS4 for you guys NH?

Don't remember if you've said anything on there or not.

Yes please Det, must have missed that thread :smashin:

Cheers mate.

I've posted on our website about your interest. We'll get back to you shortly!

You think your signning up to be a seal. Remember when I joined had to play 12 hours non stop was tight going ;)

Lol just kidding m8 catch you the night around 10.30 time if your on. Been working all day the day myself from 11. Would kill for a game right about now lol

That noob dr smoke might be on. U might have to carry him a few games lol ;)

So why did you cancel your Ghosts pre order? Too late to start as a noob? lol

Im up for joining a clan.

When do you guys normally play ? Im on PS3 and on most nights after 8.30 k/d is about 1.23 last time i looked, god knows what my w/l is. Normally play with assault somtimes sniper in TDM in this game but in previous ones i played a lot of Domination

I played in a tournament on here when MW2 came out that was with my old ID tho.

New PS3 user is Sgt_PusaySniffer

Hi mate

All of us have now moved on to ps4 platform, are you likely to get one soon? If so please add us and we can have few games together.

Holding off getting one at the moment lots of people getting laid off at work so saving the cash just in case.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom