Gmail randomly signing out

Iccz

Just wondering if anyone else is having this lately?

I leave gmail open in a tab on its own whenever I have my browser open, recently it's just started signing itself out for no reason at all, at first I thought it was just some kind of inactivity sign out (which i've never had before) but today it's done it while using a chat window and while replying to an email...

the tab title just says "loading..." then it goes back to the sign in page :confused:

kav

Distinguished Member
Do you use Firefox? Have you downloaded any recent plugins to autorefresh the page? I had one of these for a while and, though useful for forums etc, it was a pain in the ass when filling in forms, typing emails, etc.

Could be this in conjunction with clearing your cookies each time it refreshes? Just a guess.

Iccz

Do you use Firefox? Have you downloaded any recent plugins to autorefresh the page? I had one of these for a while and, though useful for forums etc, it was a pain in the ass when filling in forms, typing emails, etc.

Could be this in conjunction with clearing your cookies each time it refreshes? Just a guess.

Firefox - Yes
New add-ons - No
Clearing cookies - No

It's just when browsing other pages, and even using Gmail itself, got it open in Opera now to see if the same happens on there of if it's just in Firefox it's happening.
It's very strange.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom