Glyn On The Roof!

/////AMG

Novice Member
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I hope they don't boot him out for that, I want him to win.
Any one kno how the hell he got up there so fast in the first place?
 

unique

Moderator
they should kick him out for that, or at least into the house next door. that would teach him a lesson and upset the kind of folks who complain about the new people going in. it's a severe rule breach, they need to evict 2 people on friday... see you later glyn! and take richard with you
 

Sandy13

Active Member
unique said:
they should kick him out for that, or at least into the house next door. that would teach him a lesson and upset the kind of folks who complain about the new people going in. it's a severe rule breach, they need to evict 2 people on friday... see you later glyn! and take richard with you
That's just what he wants, to be put in next door. As for the breach of rules, Grace broke one of them serverely when she gave Susie a soaking, and she's back in:confused:
 

unique

Moderator
Sandy13 said:
That's just what he wants, to be put in next door. As for the breach of rules, Grace broke one of them serverely when she gave Susie a soaking, and she's back in:confused:
ah, but theres been no hanky panky this season, so putting her and mikey in the house for the last week might be the last chance of that happening. folks only watch BB for the nudity and hanky panky don't they? :D
 

Eric XIV

Novice Member
Anyone else hate glyn as much as i do, he just annoys the s*** out of me , he deserves a slap or at least a backhander :smashin:
 

buzlightyear

Active Member
I think Glyns punishment will be that HE has to pick the person to come back into the main house.
 
D

DANFLAN65

Guest
Eric XIV said:
Anyone else hate glyn as much as i do, he just annoys the s*** out of me , he deserves a slap or at least a backhander :smashin:
I hate Gyn the false,fraudulent little turd. When he climbed onto the roof he broke a cardinal rule,SO HE SHOULD HAVE HIS SCABBY LITTLE ARESE BOOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE:mad:
 

Eric XIV

Novice Member
DANFLAN65 said:
I hate Gyn the false,fraudulent little turd. When he climbed onto the roof he broke a cardinal rule,SO HE SHOULD HAVE HIS SCABBY LITTLE ARESE BOOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE:mad:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

unique

Moderator
buzlightyear said:
I think Glyns punishment will be that HE has to pick the person to come back into the main house.
thats hardly punishment is it? isn't there two evictions this week? aren't people going to vote on who enters the main house from the other house?

one to be evicted anyways, and one person from the other house, then get rid of the others from the other house, and leave glyn in the other house on his own for the last week so he will go mental on his own

or they could just kick glyn out on friday in a double eviction
 

buzlightyear

Active Member
The main house mates are going to vote who comes back into the house, so if only Glyn can vote then who does he choose, cos he loves Nicki, Grace and what ever the large chested lady is, or does he bring back his mate Mikey.
 

jenic

Member
I think he would choose grace just to annoy richard, the smart move would be to choose nicky as she is the publics favourite out of the 4 (IMO).

That is assuming he has to pick at all.
 

Kazuya Mishima

Active Member
Eric XIV said:
Anyone else hate glyn as much as i do, he just annoys the s*** out of me , he deserves a slap or at least a backhander :smashin:
I do. I hate that moron.

Glyn - the Welsh Forrest Gump.
 

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Cant see what peeps see in him???:confused:
 

Hairy

Active Member
Wasn't it funny when he was in the diary room and he said he didn't want to be ejaculated?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

Similar threads

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom