". . . just look at Venus" as an example of proof of theory "?
Venus atmosphere contains 96.5% CO2 and water vapour is a trace element at just 20ppm (its so small it isnt worth calulating it percentage value).
Earth atmosphere contains just 0.038% CO2 (380ppm) so is clearly a trace element (with only around 3% of that 0.038% being attributed to man, i.e about 11ppm), while water vapour varies anything between 1% and 3% of the total composition of the atmosphere (therefore many magitudes greater than Venus's measly 20ppm)
- Quoting Venus as an example of proof would only have credence if you were comparing like with like - which as you can see from these basic numbers you are so obviously not.
- Look up 'Argument from Personal Incredulity';
- Look up Metastability;
- Look up Dynamic Stability;
- Look up Tipping Point;
- Look up Greenhouse Effect;
- Look up Venus;
- Look up Runaway Greenhouse Effect;
- Look up Infra Red Radiation and Bipolar Molecules;
- Look up Infra Red Absorption of Water Vapour;