Global Cache Itach

bail0ut

Novice Member
Not yet, but I'm patiently waiting for an email back from Sonluce telling me they've arrived in stock. Will report back in due course.

bail0ut

Novice Member
Amazing - buy one! And before you ask no I'm not affiliated with Global Cache.

I bought the wifi2ir model which is perfect for controlling my kdl-w4500 bravia, denon avr2802 and sky+hd box. Although prepare to spend some time tinkering with commandfusion's guidesigner getting button configurations setup to suit you tastes.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on an iPad as that will look way better sat on my coffee table than my beat up iphone.

Roll on end of april... :thumbsup:

stevieby

Novice Member
Really - what software are you using to control the iTach.
I'm thinking of either that or the GC-100 as I could do with a serial port control as well.

bail0ut

Novice Member
I'm using commandfusion's iviewer. If you need RS232 then a GC-100 would most likely be a better option. But if you did buy an ir itach you can always add extra units a later date for rs232 or relay. Another really cool feature with the itach is that it can be powered via usb so I have mine plugged into my skyhd box drawing power from it's unused usb port. Result :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom